Please read through this page for information on our Tuition and Fees, Policies, and Holiday Schedule.
Tuition and Fees
To register your child, please fill out the registration form, and pay the non-refundable Registration Fee and Costume Deposit of $90. Students participating in multiple recital dances may have additional fees. This information will be communicated to parents by December 1st, with additional fees due by January 10th.
Monthly Tuition Rates are as follows:
- 45 minute class – $40 tuition each month
- One hour ballet class – $50 tuition each month.
- One hour tumbling class – $55 tuition each month.*
- One hour 15 minute class – $60 tuition each month.
- One and 1/2 hour class – $75 tuition each month.
- Up to Two hours of class – $95 tuition each month.
- Up to Three hours of class – $135 tuition each month.
- Up to Four hours of class – $170 tuition each month.
- Unlimited classes – $200 tuition each month.
- Adult Rate – Drop-in rate of $10 per class, or purchase a punch card for $90 and get a free class
- Sibling Discount: Each additional child enrolled in dance classes will receive a 10% discount on monthly tuition. For example, if you have two children each taking a 1 hour class, tuition will be $95 per month. Please note that siblings pay the full Costume Deposit and Costume Fee.
- Ensemble fees – $25 per month additional added to the tuition amount each month.
- *Tumbling classes are $5 more due to additional insurance fees.
Policies and Information on Tuition Payments and Late Fees:
- Invoices are sent via email on the 20th of the month, for the following month’s dance tuition.
- The tuition amount listed above for additional hours, applies to individual children taking more than one class.
- Tuition is due on or before the first of each month.
- You may make payments online via Paypal or send tuition in your child’s dance bag.
- Please note that there is a $30 charge on all returned checks.
- If tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month, a $15 late fee will be assessed.
- Please make sure that your child’s name is clearly noted on your payment – written on the memo line of a check, or put in the “note to seller” section of Paypal.
- School employees are not responsible for dance payments. Please make sure that you only give payments to a Pointe of Grace employee, send payment in your child’s dance bag, or pay online.
Recital and Costume Fees Information:
- A Registration Fee of $90 is paid during Registration. If your account is current, this amount will be applied to the Costume and Recital Fee due by January 10th.
- The Recital and Costume Fee includes the cost of a costume that your child will keep after Recital.
- Children who will participate in more than one dance in the Recital will have additional costume fees. Parents will be notified of this in advance.
- We will not be able to order costumes for students with outstanding tuition and costume fees that have not been paid by January 10th.
- Recital tickets will be limited to 7 per student. Dance families with multiple children taking classes will be emailed with the total number of recital tickets they may purchase. Additional tickets may be available on a first come, first serve basis, that information will be communicated via email.
Parents must give 30 days notification to Pointe of Grace (not your child’s school) if a student drops out of a class.
Registration is open through January 10th, if space is available.
Dance classes at school or preschool locations follow the calendar for that school for holiday closings. See below for our Studio Holiday Schedule.
Monthly tuition will not be pro-rated for holidays when schools are closed. Some months have 3 classes, some have five.
There is no pro-rating for absences. Make-up classes are available.
Please keep children home from dance class if they have had symptoms of illness within the previous 24 hours, this includes: a fever, vomiting/diarrhea, discharge from the nose or eyes.
The Pointe of Grace Studio Location will be closed on the following dates for the 2017-2018 school year:
Labor Day – Monday, Sept 4, 2017
Thanksgiving Week – Monday, Nov 20, 2017 – Friday, Nov 24, 2017
The Studio will be closed for Winter Break starting on Monday, Dec 25, 2017 – Monday, Jan 8, 2018.
Martin Luther King, Jr, Holiday – Monday, Jan 15, 2018
Spring Break – Apr 2-6, 2018